Welcome to TKs Massage, LLC!
May 14, 2020: Covid-19 update and re-opening plans
I have greatly missed using my gifts and seeing all of you these last couple of months! Over the past weeks I have been working with state and national organizations, fellow therapists, and the other professionals at The Center for Well-Being to identify a best practice for moving forward. My plans were, and still are, to open slowly in the latter half of May and early June. The nature of massage is that our contact is prolonged and in close proximity to each other. Due to this it is appropriate to proceed cautiously.
I will not be taking new clients at this time. While this has been a difficult decision, I trust that you understand and will be patient, as well as safe and healthy.
What I am doing:
- Increased disinfecting with CDC approved products
- Spacing appointments more – in the beginning I will see only 1 client per day.
- Enhanced intake discussion before each session
- Relaxing the cancellation policy so everyone is comfortable being honest about how they are feeling.
What I ask of my client
- Bring and wear your mask while in the building due to our close proximity
- Come only 5 min before session and I will meet you at the door
- Sanitize your hands before coming into the building and again after treatment
- Do not come in if there is any cough or other symptoms of illness
- If possible, have your own water so you don’t have to remove your mask in the building
These are difficult decisions, but we only need to know someone who has Covid-19 or a healthcare worker to realize that while we have flattened the curve, the virus is not gone and we all must help to minimize the transmission to others. I trust that you understand and will be patient, as well as safe and healthy.
Know that all of you are in my prayers to keep healthy, and to find ways to stay connected with your loved ones.
Please see my announcement of Exciting Changes at TKs Massage on my Posts page
If you are looking for:
- Relief from chronic pain
- Faster recovery from a recent injury or surgery
- Muscle tension relief
- Better sleep
- Headache relief
- Decreased arthritis or fibromyalgia pain
- Enhanced mental clarity
- Greater flexibility
- Time to de-stress
Then massage may help! These are just a few of the conditions that massage assists with. Contact me to see if I might be able to help you with your situation.
Teresa Karolek, LMT
Have a look at our new space!